Original topic:

Upload files in Samsung Member app does not work

(Topic created on: 19/08/20 08:51)
Yannerix
First Poster
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

Hi there,

I am trying to claim the earbuds for pre-ordering the Note 20 Ultra. I find the section alright and can fill everything, but when it comes to adding the two necessary files (1. Proof of order and 2. Photo of box with IMEI and EAN number) I can click the buttons to choose a file but they don't react other than show they have been selected.

I did set permissions for the app to storage and camera - just in case but this seems to be an internal browser issue. I can't be the only one running into this, correct?

Best,

jan

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
fionah27
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
hi, can you please tell me where to find the form? I've been trying to claim them but not sure what to do. thank you!
0 Likes
Kluggie
Observer
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

Same problem here, cant upload the files, can fill in the other information.

0 Likes
Kluggie
Observer
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

Samsung Members app on your phone, you can redeem you buds or the gaming pack on the front page.

vald
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
same issue can not find where to claim the free gift
0 Likes
KillianJones
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
Claims can't be made before 21st August apparently. :winking-face:
0 Likes
DukeE
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
I am trying to claim the earbuds for purchasing my Galaxy 20 Ultra. I can't see where to claim? I'm already being told I have 7days left on another offer with the same phone and I'm concerned that i will run out of time. Please advise. Thanks.

DukeE
0 Likes
TheMazeDammit
Navigator
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

I've ordered the gift. I did this on my old note 8. Our expensive note 20 does not allow file upload in the members app. And I checked: members app does have read and write privileges

0 Likes
MissOh
Observer
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

How did you manage to do that. On my old Note 9 the button for the earbuds is not visible. I have the same problem on my Note 20 Ultra. Cannot use the upload buttons

0 Likes