Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

upgraded from S9+ to Note 20 ultra

(Topic created on: 18/12/20 19:52)
Bharwah
Explorer
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
What's the best display setting I feel as if the display is way better and fluid on my S9+ 😤 when playing videos in 4k or 8k on YouTube or Netflix the colour are more vibrant and better on the S9+ is this like that with anyone else who's upgraded from S9+ and did comparison. #S9Plus #S9 #Note20 #NoteUltra
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
BandOfBrothers
Superuser I
Superuser I
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

On my N20 Ultra i changed the settings for video playback.

 

Settings.

Advanced Features.

Video Enhancer.

 

Toggle to On @Bharwah 

 

 




Current Phone ~

Samsung Note 20 Ultra 5G SM-N9860_256Gb SnapDragon 865+

Samsung One Ui 3.1/ Android 11.

0 Likes
AMRKHN
Explorer
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
TBH with you I'm not impressed at all of this phones display compared with my s8+ some say it needs a update to fix it I hope they release it soon.
0 Likes
Bharwah
Explorer
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
there's more display quality options on the s9+ like 4 and on the note only 2 options vivid or adaptive
0 Likes
AMRKHN
Explorer
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
do you still have your n20u or did you replace/return it?
0 Likes
Bharwah
Explorer
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
I have it, just been sitting by my bed side, I'm still just using my s9+, for everything really, had a few battery problems starting, but that's because I started watching Netflix and a lot of YouTube and I've had it for nearly 3 years, but if my s9+ gives in I'll just transfer over, no problem having 2 devices. why wbu?
0 Likes
AMRKHN
Explorer
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
I purchased my note 20 ultra at start of November and everytime I get it out of my pocket to use it I feel depressed. I will be on holidays starting from tomorrow and will give samsung one last final poke to see what they say. One thing I still don't understand is the fact that 70% of people are loving their note 20 ultra where else the other 30% like us are having problems how ever I think all of these phones have the same issue but surely the 70% of people can't be that bad that they cant notice it?
0 Likes