Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade programme return help

(Topic created on: 25-08-2020 09:25 PM)
ads46
Pioneer
Options

Can anyone advise on where I stand on returning the note 20 ultra within the upgrade programme. 

I upgraded from a note 10 plus. I still have this phone as have yet to receive the pack to send it back. 

But I wish to return the new device as finding the battery life poor and not necessarily benefitting from the upgrade in hindsight. 

As I understand I still have the same 28 days as they claim although see something about 14 day cancellation of finance agreement.

Who should I Contact? The website says I can return it from the my orders screen but that option isn't there?

Any help greatly appreciated,  thank you.

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
millerman
Voyager
Options
I believe there should be a returns note in the transport box the phone was delivered in. That certainly is my experience with all my Samsung product deliveries here in the UK.
0 Likes
ads46
Pioneer
Options

Yeah I have a return note. Its got a generic returns notice on it. It doesnt specify much regards of it changes because of it being on the upgrade programme. Im sure it doesn't?

Looking closely it has an email on it yes thanks :smiling-face: 

0 Likes
RyanMC
Student
Options
Ring the Samsung help line for our country. Returns usually have to be done within 14 days of receiving your phone.
MohammedSayeed
First Poster
Options
Try contacting Samsung customer service and they should be able to assist you. you may have to give order number etc for them to initiate the return. Hope this helps
ads46
Pioneer
Options

Thanks :smiling-face:  i shall try that tomorrow when they are open

0 Likes