Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade Due.

(Topic created on: 06-05-2021 05:13 PM)
Ty89
Apprentice
Options
Hi all, due an upgrade at the weekend and i quite fancy the Note 20. Currently have the S10+ but im after User reviews rather than youtube reviews. Thank you 
0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
Luez
Pathfinder
Options
I have the note 20 ultra. Its amazing. The camera is outstanding. The storage is great. Can't fault the phone. Battery is very long lasting too.
0 Likes
Ty89
Apprentice
Options
Does the Ultra come with a SD card slot? I heard one of the Note20 doesnt have one. Also how often do you actually use the S-pen?
0 Likes
kradcliffe
Voyager
Options

It's a great device but be aware of the differences between the Exynos and Snapdragon versions. I had the Exynos and the battery was terrible and it kept dropping calls. I have ordered a Snapdragon version from Hong Kong which I'm sure will be much much better.

There is a huge diffeence between the performance and battery life of both versions. You never said which country you were in and neither did the person who has replied already.

I would avoid the Exynos at all costs but the device itself is magnificent.

Yes, it has a SD card slot. Some variants are dual sim and allow either 2 sim or 1 sim and 1 SD card.

0 Likes
Ty89
Apprentice
Options
Thanks for the tip, im in the UK so i have no idea which version is here.
0 Likes
Luez
Pathfinder
Options
Yes it does come with sd card. I use pen quite often but it depends on how you use your phone. I'm in the uk too and got my note 20 ultra direct from Samsung on release date. Haven't had any issues with It at all.
0 Likes
kradcliffe
Voyager
Options

UK is Exynos. Have a look on Youtube for comparisons between both versions, but the performance and batery life of the Exynos isn't great. I guess if you're not a heavy user it doesn't matter so much but I found it significantly worse than the Note 10 plus, and most UK reviews do mention the battery life as inadequate.

Ty89
Apprentice
Options
Thanks il check that out.
jeffybaconarms
Pioneer
Options
I have a note 20 ultra and I can't fault it it's rapid fast the camera is awesome the s pen adds so much functionality too and mine does have an sd slot
0 Likes