Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update

(Topic created on: 23-11-2022 09:26 PM)
SPDaccltd
First Poster
Options
Hi

My phone updated on the 21st and i had issues since. Google apps are unstable - Chrome keeps closing, as does gmail. Outlook app is unstable too. Samsung Internet closes as soon as it opens and Samsung email is aldo temperamental. Google accounts keep swapping ramdomly.

Also, the battery is now draining twice as fast asxit used to. Anyone else having issues?
2 REPLIES 2
Lizzydripping
First Poster
Options
Mine keeps going black and White.
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Not personally after the update @SPDaccltd 

Perhaps try > Clear Cache Files from the phone's System Partition Section  > https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-clear-the-cache-on-my-device/ You may need to insert your earphones or hook upto a powered On Laptop to access the Clear Partition Section. This may help with lag or stutters as this clears the phone of old/unused or broken cache files.There is also a Repair Apps option in the Menu System too. 

This is a generic troubleshooting tip that can help.

I use Samsung Internet App and it works seamlessly after the update. 

I prefer not to use Chrome as I personally find that to be a resource hog. Just my personal experience  😎

Battery with Android ¹³ appears to be on par with Android ¹², although battery usage stats is a subjective topic as we all set up our phone's differently and use different apps and services etc.

It can take a short while for the phone to fully index i.e settle after a major update as it optimises itself and the apps being used on it.

The phobe has a diagnostic tool in the Samsung Members App and an optimisation tool in the Device Care section that can highlight anything using resources heavily. 

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate. Take care.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes