Did you mean: 

Original topic:

unable to claim earbuds to to samsung incompetence

(Topic created on: 03-09-2020 12:05 PM)
Attelos
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
I trued to pre order the new Note 20 on 5 different occasions payment was taken than oder cancelled money returned. When I did manage to order it I was to late to claim them as my excepted order was past the offer date. It has been been over 2 weeks that I am waiting for customer service to reply to my emails and phone calls. Not impressed 
10 REPLIES 10
Sjwillis
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
having the same problem. samsung don't seem to want to answer to any emails or complaints about it either!!
chull
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
i have put my claim in and no response other than a confirmation text to say they have had my claim. I've emailed again and nothing!!!
Nelly49
First Poster
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
what is the claim process? thanks
0 Likes
DannyT
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

Hey all,

@Attelos@Sjwillis  - Give our Redemption Team a call on 0333 000 3900 to see if anything can be done.

@chull - Now you've had your confirmation email, it can take up to 45 days for your free gift to reach you, just give it time. 

@Nelly49 - Check the claims process here: https://www.samsung.com/uk/galaxy-note-preorder/ 

Welcome to the Community!

0 Likes
Neill357
Journeyman
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
Put my claim in and checked it to find them saying I had not proven the order date. Highlighted the order date for them and resubmitted it. No word back yet very annoying. I feel like they are trying not to give people the reward for pre-ordering.
Attelos
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

They are not answering . I am still waiting to find out why my original order was cancelled a month ago. Hate to think if anything happens to the phone and i trying to get through for help. Will think twice in the future about buying Samsung again 

0 Likes
Attelos
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

stalling tactics than you will find out there no more stock

0 Likes
kradcliffe
Voyager
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

I thought all the Samsung staff were "experts" although it doesn't seem so. All the ones I have had the pleasure of dealing with were not that great to be honest, and don't even get me started on the experience stores. 

Attelos
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
when I went to the Oxford Street shop in London last year. I knew more than the person serving me who was not really interested in helping me
0 Likes