Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time stamp on photos Galaxy note 20 ultra

(Topic created on: 12-10-2022 11:46 PM)
DustAngel
First Poster
Options

Hi there!

Besides editing already taken photo - cause that is ridiculous! Is there any way I can put a time stamp on the photos I'm about to take????? Please help me! I'm going crazy lol

TIA

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Currently no
Unless you use a third party app
That said, One UI 5 Beta has this and its customisable.
I done a few gallery posts using it.
Though on mine it's the S22 Ultra. I’m sure it will come for the Note 20 Ultra on the general consumer release software
Probably will happen in the new year with your phone. Could be sooner, but you will get a notification when the software is released
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@DustAngel: While it isn't possible to automatically add a timestamp to the photos taken on your Note 20 Ultra, you can view the time that the image was captured by heading to the Gallery app, select a photo, then swipe upwards. The relevant time and date will be displayed above the photograph, or you can tap the '>' symbol on the right side of the screen to show the capture details, including the date and time. 

0 Likes
SphericalPhil
Apprentice
Options

Related question. The date/time stamp has suddenly started to be placed in a somewhat large bright white text in middle bottom of all pictures I have taken this week with my galaxy note 20 ultra. I did not turn this on and can find no way to turn it off and I need to remove it from all pictures taken this week that it is now displaying on. The watermark feature of the camera is not on and has never been used and the timestamp being put on is much more prominent than the watermark. Thanks.

0 Likes