Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

stylus writing problems

(Topic created on: 16-01-2023 04:16 PM)
loribear1
Navigator
Options
can anyone help me with this problem ive got ? , every time i try to write on my pictures , i start to write & the writing breaks up & is intermitent , & sometimes when i try to write an a or e , it goes into a circle . 
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hi @loribear1 ,

would you be able to record this and share it here so we can have a look at this? Are you using a case on your Note20 series phone? If so, can you please remove this and test it again.

To add a video please press the video icon (Insert video) available when you type a message. 

N1NJATH3ORY
Voyager
Options
Your phone case does it have magnets ?
loribear1
Navigator
Options
no , my fone does'nt have magnetic cover on it .
0 Likes
loribear1
Navigator
Options
this is a picture of the way it's writing at the moment .photostudio_1672785502409_1000001127_1673885702.jpg
0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Thanks for that @loribear1 . Is this always happening when you are trying to write text on that part of the screen? Would you be able to run the following diagnostics and let us know the results? To do this please head into the Samsung Members app> Support> Phone diagnostics> Touch screen, then follow the steps listed on the screen.

loribear1
Navigator
Options
i did a touchscreen test ,& it kept missing squares , so i did what it said , & turned off sensativy part of it in settings display , & it's Nearly back to normal , could it be the stylus itself ? as this is the second one ive had for this phone , but it is an original stylus , & should i buy another one to test it .
0 Likes