Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still havn't received Note 20 Ultra DPD

(Topic created on: 25-08-2020 10:29 AM)
TechnoVikking
First Poster
Options

I pre orded on the 10th of August 
Samsung sent me an email from DPD saying its on its way on the 19th and since then everyday it says

"There's a delay with your parcel and it's being held in our DPD Liverpool depot"
I got in contact with DPD and all they said is that "The estimated delivery is showing for today (which was Sunday), however we will need to wait for the tracking to update"
I'm guessing Samsung has not sent the phone to DPD? 
I dont know what to do any ideas?
Thanks

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

There was a few people caught up in dpd not getting the phone's in time from Samsung @TechnoVikking for launch day.

I was one of them.

I pre ordered on the 20/8/20 and booked the delivery in for 21/8/20 and paid the £3.99 delivery before 10:30am delivery slot.

On the morning of delivery i received an email and text from Samsung saying the delivery was moved to Monday 24/8/20.

Annoying as I'd taken an annual leave day to take delivery. 

I received the phone on Monday.

However I have seen from other posts that some have had their delivery moved into early September  😞

I wanted the free Buds Live from the pre order which is why i didn't go into my local Samsung Experience Store to buy my Samsung Note 20 Ultra.

Unfortunately yours is a waiting game but I hope you get it ASAP.

🌈 Stay Safe & Stay Alert.  🌈 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Shnookerdookies
Voyager
Options
have you not downloaded the dpd app ? enter your email address and you can track parcel
0 Likes
Suzanne1
First Poster
Options
I still have not recieved mine! I haven't even been given a delivery date, and I'm already paying for the new contract!! not happy!
0 Likes