Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Space bar is not centered

(Topic created on: 12-04-2021 09:56 PM)
Kiel0401
Student
Options

My spacebar in Samsung keyboard is not centered and I find it hard to type. How do I remove the "123" button between "!?#" and the comma button? It consumes the space. My S10+ does not have this kind of button.

I already did the factory reset settings as suggested by CS but did not solve the problem.

One UI 3.1 | Android 11 | Note 20 Ultra

Screenshot_20210412-053800_Samsung Internet.jpg

3 REPLIES 3
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
Have you tried Google keyboard instead of Samsung's? Or Swift by Microsoft
0 Likes
RXM
Troubleshooter
Options
If you search for 'Good Lock' or 'Keys Cafe' both are Samsung Apps which allow customisation. The latter being the specific one for customising your own keyboard. I use Microsoft SwiftKey however just due to his long I've had it for and the sheer amount of keystrokes and AI learning I'd lose if I stopped using it. I sometimes accidentally use Gboard or Samsung keyboard sometimes and I'm just awful at typing apparently without swiftkey. I don't really type I use glide typing so I rarely even have to use the spacebar as it automatically adds the space after every glide. I used to.have.sentences.look.like.this.a.lot. Now I glide with the S Pen so when I actually type i'm even worse. In fact the tiny spacebar was one of the reasons I opted to try other keyboards and I just settled with this one, Microsoft SwiftKey. This is what my keyboard looks like.

Screenshot_20210412-013015_Samsung Members_19383.png

0 Likes
Kiel0401
Student
Options

The apps mentioned above are not available for download in my country as per checking.

I have Samsung Keyboard set as default in my S10+ but still can't figure out why I have this 123 button in Note 20 Ultra.

0 Likes