Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Software updates!!!

(Topic created on: 03-06-2021 08:06 PM)
Mattthelegend2020
Navigator
Options
I've noticed with the last few software updates with the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra that the quality of the camera has degraded. Also focusing issues and night mode too. Photos of the moon previously were sharp have become blurry and stars too. Also the quality of the video has suffered.  Please can you fix this please.  
8 REPLIES 8
kradcliffe
Voyager
Options

Anything you don't want to complain about?

0 Likes
Mattthelegend2020
Navigator
Options
It's not complaining you fool but pointing out major flaws of a flagship camera and considering that software updates supposed to improve it and it's doing the opposite.
kradcliffe
Voyager
Options

Seems you have about a million posts on here. Get it in to your head that Samsung don't listen. They don't care what people put on the forum.

Basically put up or get another handset.

Oh, again .... they don't care!

0 Likes
AzadRobertson
Pathfinder
Options
Hi there. I dont think the camera will be downgraded purposefully maybe you need to clear the cache of the application itself? Maybe your camera needs a clean? Other than that I dont think I can help you much more.
AzadRobertson
Pathfinder
Options
Hi there mate. I dont think your helping the situation for this person. Because he is seeking help for a problem on his phone and you are patronizing him and just generally being nasty for no reason. Do you even know them?
Just cut it out please
Babishko
Hotshot
Options
Yes Mattthelegend if this problem happened on my S21 Ultra I would be very unhappy indeed and like you would be complaining on this forum which hopefully would get the attention of the relevant people at Samsung. Well done for pushing your views and experiences towards the right people and I hope that the next software update you get will be the one you need to get your Note 20 Ultra's camera performing the way it should be for you. It is an expensive brilliant phone and the camera should be delighting you not causing you such grief. Good luck to you. 👍👍
Mattthelegend2020
Navigator
Options
Thank you very much 😊and appreciate it.
0 Likes
richmondulo
Explorer
Options
Just sayin, literally all ur posts are about the note 20s camera performance.
0 Likes