Original topic:

Should I buy?

(Topic created on: 06/10/20 15:42)
Members_GqDXCkC
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

Hey

I’m on iPhone 11 Pro Max at the moment and really got my eye on the note 20 ultra however I’m seeing loads of posts and videos about how terrible the battery is and the over heating. 

Does anyone recommend this as I don’t want to get it and be stuck with a lump of metal and be disappointed?

0 Likes
28 REPLIES 28
Julie84
Voyager
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
the best advice is go by your own choice many people do have problem with it but many don't my personal opinion is i had major problems with my first device so returned it got refund and personally drove to the only Samsung shop near me which was Edinburgh and got one from there the battery life is better than the last one i had but still not the best (better phones with battery battery) camera i still preferred my Huawei p40 pro but some ppl say Huawei ***** yet again personal choice. worst case is u get it don't like it but u have ur 28 days for a refund so only thing I would say is go for it what u got to lose.
0 Likes
budgieplucker
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
I've heard that the Exynos versions of the phone are the ones with the issues that you specified. if you want the issues to be resolved or to avoid them completely, import a snapdragon version from the accompanying region.
Julie84
Voyager
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
oh and forgot to add never had overheating issues. mine is exynos
0 Likes
TRY2HELP
Voyager
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
had my note 20 ultra preorder from o2 over a month ago, exynos version, battery last me whole day and some time if I dont use much it can last up to 1 and half day, my phone stay cool as an ice block no heated at all even when im watching youtube using camera ect..
Love my phone, I alway having a note since first note was out
Maroš
Voyager
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
its everyones decision, iam with samsung over 10 years and never had any issue, or if there was problem, I sort it out
Members_GqDXCkC
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

That was my main worry with the overheating as well. Thanks for your reply. 

Julie84
Voyager
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
no worries at all. like I say think some ppl have had issues with over heating but for me that wasn't the case and obviously with the phone being practically all glass u will feel even the slightest bit of heat coming from it. iv never had any pop ups when using my camera saying about temp. like I say u have always got the added bonus of the 28 days to return it.
Members_GqDXCkC
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

Thanks for your responses it’s good to see at least some people have a good time with the phones. 

It looks like an awesome device just didn’t want it to be a generic bad phone so it’s good that there’s some decent hand sets around. 

0 Likes
RSebire
Explorer
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

avoid anything samsung like the plague

thats the simple answer

unless you want adverts on your screen you cannot do anything about