Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Security patch update

(Topic created on: 11-01-2022 08:20 PM)
Sis22ultra
Apprentice
Options
Still not got the security patch update for December does anyone have a clue what's happening. 
Paying a fortune for these phones and Samsung can't keep me updated security/software????
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Totally agree that security patches are vital even more than software updates. 

Updates are sent out in waves so I'd expect the update to hit your phone soon @Sis22ultra 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Sis22ultra: It might be worth double checking that you have updates enabled by heading to Settings > Biometrics and Security > Other Security Settings > Scroll down > Security Policy Updates, and making sure the switch is toggled on. Now, connect to a Wi-Fi router and head to Biometrics and Security > Security Update to check for any available updates. To ensure you get the update as and when it becomes available in your region, head to Settings > Software Update > Auto Download Over Wi-Fi > On. 

0 Likes
Forash
Pioneer
Options
Assuming you're in the UK, they've finished the beta for the new One UI 4.0 and released android 12 to the beta users. Hopefully this should be released to the general public soon and will contain the December patch
0 Likes
Sis22ultra
Apprentice
Options
Yeah in the UK never missed since October 2020 then nothing seems strange for them to miss it hopefully we get something January
0 Likes
Forash
Pioneer
Options
They released One UI 4.0 (Android 12) final version to beta users today so hopefully not long for you 😁
0 Likes
MadalinK
Hotshot
Options
@Sis22ultra check now for the update, many users have received it this morning!

Current phone : Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G 512GB
0 Likes
Sis22ultra
Apprentice
Options
I also got mine this morning, thanks