Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen repair.

(Topic created on: 30-07-2021 08:46 PM)
Josh041096
Explorer
Options
So I'm a little bit miffed tonight, Booked a doorstep repair for my screen 3 days ago (to be repaired Friday 13th August) and received an email today saying that my screen is out of stock and won't be back in stock for anything between 5-10 weeks time, So was given a new date for a repair which isn't suitable for me as by the time the new repair date comes around I'll be back off my holidays and back at work. (The original screen repair was booked for when I was off work) Anyway cut a long story short, I have no contact details for the doorstep repair company and the email they sent you can't reply to, My question is has anybody had this experience before? And If so does anybody have a contact number or a way of getting in touch with these people to change my repair date?
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hi @Josh041096 ,

I'm so sorry to hear that. I can see that they can be contacted using the form that is available on the Repair page, found HERE.

As the repair will take more time than expected due to the parts not being available at the moment, you can try to have this repaired used a different method. Do you have any of our Support Centres nearby? Find your local one by introducing your postcode HERE

Josh041096
Explorer
Options

Thank you for your reply. I'm currently out of the country for what will be 3 weeks by the time we return, I had booked my appointment for when I had finished my quarantine period after returning from abroad.

Sure, My postcode is ******, I did select the Klarna option on my repair to pay 30 days after the booking was made.

0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Oh, I hope that you are having a nice time abroad! I can see that your nearest Support Centre is in Newcastle-under-Lyme, which is not really convenient, so I would suggest contacting the Doorstep Repair Team to see if they can confirm when they will get the part. 

Josh041096
Explorer
Options
Many thanks for your reply and your help this evening! Thank you we are having an amazing time here in Spain.
0 Likes