Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung wallet

(Topic created on: 23-06-2022 05:35 PM)
Rizzla
Navigator
Options
I just downloaded samsung wallet and signed in, but I just get black background and samsung wallet writing in white. That's it nothing else happens, if it is not working properly why roll it out.
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
I had a few updates available this morning. One being Samsung wallet. When I went to use Samsung pay this morning a little later. I had Samsung wallet come up. Had to agree to it, showed up steps on how to use. Not the best time to have it come up when your about to pay for something, lol. But yeah after that i no longer have the samsung pay icon and it is now Samsung wallet. So if you have Samsung pay still, tap on the app and see if Samsung wallet pops up. Also after going Into the Samsung wallet in notifications there was something about Samsung pass. I clicked on it. And then my Samsung pass app icon dissappeared. So it must be all in the one Samsung wallet app.
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Samsung Wallet seems to be working fine for me and all merged, though have not used it to pay since the changeover. If any problems firstly restart your device.  Possibly may need to wipe the cache partition.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

pepsikennedy
Troubleshooter
Options
Nothing for me in UK yet. I have A53 5G still on May patch.🤣
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I had the Samsung notification in regards to Samsung Wallet however as my go to preference is Google Pay I'm yet to use it.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes