Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Upgrade Programme

(Topic created on: 09-08-2020 10:19 PM)
T28YNE
Student
Options
Hi, has anyone else had issued with upgrading to the Note20 Ultra? I have been having issues since release and neither Samsung or Klarna are willing to help resolve any issues. 
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
YaseenAk
Journeyman
Options

I have issues with new Samsung note 20 ultra processor chipset, why the European version processor is Exynos 990 and Korean and USA version chipset is Snapdragon 865+ wich is must faster than Exynos??? I see no point for me to get the note 20 ultra European version. 

0 Likes
MrWelshblue
Apprentice
Options

What problems have you had?

0 Likes
StargazerUK
Navigator
Options

I would say define your issues. I had issue upgrading cause for some reason Samsung set the date on mine wrong.

I been on the upgrade program since the note 8 and upgraded every august. This year it thinks mine is on the 30th September which is how did 7th August translate to 30th September.

A mod had asked for my agreement number to look into this but I have also not heard back since so I am in the dark as to if it's getting fixed.

I think for me if it don't get fixed and my August date restored soon and in time for the pre order bonus as well I might end the upgrade program here and now. I refuse to accept a new date that removes my ability to pre order and get the pre order bonuses and and reward Samsung with the ability to screw up dates at will with no reason and have no consequence for it. I usually never had issues but this year has been one mighty ***** up on Samsung's part.