Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Upgrade Program

(Topic created on: 11-08-2021 07:34 PM)
Knight150
Pioneer
Options
I asked this question 2 months ago,  what will happen to ppl on the Note upgrade program now there isn't going to be a Note this year. I was told that was only a rumour and to wait till the unpacked event, OK so now its not a rumour, what's happening, also wish I hadn't bought a Galaxy Watch 3 now they have abandoned Tizen.

Not good Samsung makes me rethink my brand loyalty. 
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
christianlowe
Navigator
Options
Hi.

I am on the note upgrade programme like yourself and my upgrade window opened today.

I got the choice of the z fold 3 and z flip 3.

I choose the z fold 3 and it comes with the s pen kit and the charger/case thrown in.
0 Likes
Knight150
Pioneer
Options
Sweet although, how much, ***** mines in October so will miss out on the special offer, I hope they lut us switch back next year.
0 Likes
christianlowe
Navigator
Options
Yeah but if you switch to the flip or fold maybe you'll love that anyway 😊

I'm glad to move away from the note 20 ultra finally really miss my note 10 plus which was my best ever note personally
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
I agree with you, I preferred my note 10+ to my note 20 ultra. Enjoy your z fold 3 when it arrives. That will be an upgrade.
Marlytyz
Student
Options

Hi,
I was surprised though to find that I had to pay £159 up front and £12 a month more. Also warned that I may have to pay a surplus on my note 20 ultra. This doesn't seem like a good deal and, if I were to take advantage of the upgrade every year,  my costs would rise exponentially. Is this  really such a good scheme? I could get a better deal through my network.

0 Likes
Knight150
Pioneer
Options
I found I received no notification that my window wa open despite being told that I would get an email earlier than normal going through my options as no Note this year, I checked and yes massive hike in initial payment plus increased monthlies to be a beta tester for their fold tech. Not happy
0 Likes