Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung think it's a joke!!!

(Topic created on: 03-09-2020 11:23 AM)
Adilou3107
First Poster
Options

I pre order my note 20 ultra 512Gb the August 09, I was expecting it the August 21st and after they push out the expected delivery to august 28 with email confirmation but they changed the date again to September 01 and after to September 09 and today I'm checking my order I saw September 15 !!! It's normal for them ???? I pay full price for it , I'm really disappointed and upset and IDK what to do ??

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
dmessiah
Student
Options
ask for your money back and they will send it fast.
Meh90
Pathfinder
Options
I had the same issue with ee.
Pre ordered from first day. Week after release was told to wait. But they had them in stock. So I cancelled my pre order and purchased order again that day. I said claim my pre order gift as I still had the recpit for pre order.
Patrick
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

512 version Always takes ages.. better to buy normal version + 1tb sd card 

Stars-Moderator-signature-800x200-patrick
Lovetech79
Explorer
Options
Sounds like they forgot about you as the product is in all shops, upgrades on networks an even online catalogue stores! @Adilou3107
Jasonseery
Helping Hand
Options
Get your money back why let them mess you around and besides the fact the device is awful, it over heats and the battery is a disgrace, in my opinon youre very lucky because you can have your money and not get stuck with a terrible power-hungry device, my friend had it we tested it for a week he was never so happy to get a refund, just check out all the negative posts about it
0 Likes
Deeplay68
Explorer
Options

I agree your lucky you can get your money back for this pile of junk "flagship" handset. I didnt buy it thankfully and will be switching away from Samsung this year I think unless I decide on buying the Snapdragon varient but awaiting more reviews to come out on this.

My friend bought the UK version and has numerous issues with over heating when using the camera , even an hours worth of watching videos and it heats up beyond what is reasonable. Battery life for her has been terrible. And you can see how much it looses when multi tasking - which with such a premium priced piece of kit - multi tasking should not even be a question.

She has now returned the handset and awaiting a full refund. Samsung got this one very very wrong on many levels.

0 Likes