Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung says NO

(Topic created on: 28-07-2021 04:30 PM)
Luez
Pathfinder
Options
If there's not going to be a new Samsung note this year then there's no point me watching the Samsung unpacked. Not interested in z ,flip or fold. Very unfair to all the people who are waiting for the new note though. Some people like the s range and some people like the note range  so we have every other phone except the note. That's unfair Samsung. 
7 REPLIES 7
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
I'm a big Note fan. Used Notes since the Note 2... the original Note I funnily returned within my upgrade cooling off period as I felt it was too big to use and it was my first real attempt on a big touch screen phone... ironic that I am now using and loving a Note 10 plus.

I'll still check out the event to see out of intrigue and curiosity... I plan to go sim only once my phone contract ends too.
Luez
Pathfinder
Options
I have had a note phone every year since the note 3. I currently have the note 20 ultra. I'm gutted that they may not bringing 1 out this year.
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
It still sucks but I heard they are due to continue the note next year???
Babishko
Hotshot
Options
It has been known all year by people following reputable sources that sadly there will be no Note 21 this year. Rumours of Samsung changing their mind have inevitably abounded however which have sadly got people's hopes up only to have them officially dashed once and for all now. Samsung is having a focus on Flip and Fold year this year which has been partly enforced on it by the current chip shortage issue. I believe there is also another ploy at work here also though. Samsung is killing the Note 21 project to create a massive headline grabbing scenario when it brings out the killer spec Note 22 next year. This phone will be a two year improvement increment over the Note 20 and should crush this phone in comparison. Will all Note fans have switched from Samsung by then?. Hardly. It will be greeted like the prodigal Son returning home. It could be a stroke of marketing genius. Wait and see. 👍👍
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I'll miss not upgrading this year to the new Note Model too.

However my Note 21 Ultra 5G Snapdragon version is still meeting my wants and needs so I'm good to wait for now.

I'm still going to watch the Unpacked Event as I'm interested in all tech as it's interesting to see how Samsung has improved on their current Fold models etc.

Long Live the Note Series.    :winking-face:

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

loribear1
Navigator
Options
i'm an avid note user , so if they stop making the notes i won't be buying anymore , i'll just stick to my note20 ultra , as i love my stylus too much , i hate the flip phones .
0 Likes
Luez
Pathfinder
Options
I've seen alot of people saying they want the new note. I don't want another phone I just wanted to upgrade to the new note. 😩 But alas this is the only model they decided not to release. Got a feeling they may lose a lot of custom,as people tend to stay with what they like.
0 Likes