Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung reinvented the corded phone...

(Topic created on: 30-10-2020 09:29 PM)
Bobby111
Journeyman
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

I recently bought Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G. The battery barely gets through the day - I usually have to charge it in the afternoon if I don't want to be out of battery in the evening. And this is in the days when I almost don't use the phone. 

Otherwise an hour of playing or one-two 30-40 minutes episodes of a TV show and the battery is gone. 

That's a joke! I came back to Samsung after two consecutive Huawei's out of nostalgia for the stylus (I was quite happy with Note 2 and 4) - huge mistake! 

On top of that I tried to claim my Galaxy Buds+ that were on promotion with each 5G phone on Samsung.com/se/. Nothing came with my phone so I tried to write to them. There is no e-mail for customer service. They don't answer to anything submitted with the web form. 

So basically my experience with getting back to Samsung so far has been a pure frustration. And I even got hooked on Upgrade+ program... Stupid me. 

Samsung = no support. 

P. S. 

Live chat is NEVER available also of course. 

P. P. S. 

To be completely fair I see huge improvement after the last two system software updates - now the battery holds for almost day and a half which is still not great but much better than walking around with a charger all day long. 

6 REPLIES 6
Maria_vm
Helping Hand
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
I would get a Samsung A series phone. They last way longer. I have been using my Samsung A51 5g since 8am and its only now on 80% and I am a moderate to heavy user so that could be an option. Hope the issue on your phone gets fixed. I hate it when phones have a bad battery life!!
Anf
First Poster
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
i play Pokemon Go. i have a Go Plus bluetooth device and leave the game running when i'm not with my phone. i wake up around 6am, phone on 100%. i kid you not, its less that 40% by 9am. Probably not good to have Pokemon Go on the Note 20 Ultra..
0 Likes
Jasonseery
Helping Hand
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
yeah samsung have gone awful, the S series especially s10 and 20 have been terrible and truly awful camera and battery drain, the exynos chips is very bad too and their customer support know nothing, ill be leaving samung after 10 years when this contract is up
0 Likes
Rich15
Navigator
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
I'm disappointed with the s20fe battery drain. I've had to lower the screen refresh rate to save some battery which is disappointing as I purchased the phone for a good display
0 Likes
JerryS
Pioneer
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
The M51 also has fantastic 7000mah battery life, it is a bit thicker and heavier but doesn't bother me. Got one as a backup phone. Also has a Snapdragon cpu, not Exynos, only a midranger but runs really well for me
Bobby111
Journeyman
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

To be completely fair I see huge improvement after the last two system software updates - now the battery holds for almost day and a half which is still not great but much better than walking around with a charger all day long. 

0 Likes