Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung please go one better!!!

(Topic created on: 18-05-2021 11:20 PM)
Mattthelegend2020
Navigator
Options
The Sharp Aquos R6 is about to be released and hope Samsung will rival it. https://www.androidauthority.com/sharp-aquos-r6-1226396/
4 REPLIES 4
strawberry cake
Hotshot
Options

thanks again for sharing 😊

(\_/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") strawberry cake so delicious

Babishko
Hotshot
Options
The Sharp Aquos R6 looks like a very interesting piece of kit and ticks so many boxes that many people want. That big 1inch camera sensor with Leica optics should push low light photography to another level if the software is up to the mark but is a 240Hz adaptive display called for?... And will the 5000mAh battery keep up with this display potential?. I must say though that it is a brilliant era for mobile phone development that we live in now and inevitably Samsung will have to meet the challenge of such new exciting devices and ultimately it is we mobile phone buyers who will reap the benefits. Assuming prices do not go stratospheric and such devices become less obtainable. This worries me a little. 👍 👍
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
I'm hoping Samsun can bring a substantial improvement to battery tech. All these camera upgrades sound nice and woo many people, but if we want to see these phones move on to the next level, power efficiency needs to drastically improve. All these powerful upgrades will mean nothing to users if the phone struggles to last more than a couple hours when wielding it.
kradcliffe
Voyager
Options

Yeah, the Exynos Note 20 Ultra battery optimization and capacity has gone back several stages. Devices are supposed to get better with evolution not substantially worse. It's not a patch on the Note 10+