Samsung Note 20.

(Topic created on: 03-07-2020 11:48 AM)
BandOfBrothers
Superuser II
Superuser II
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

Hi All.

I'm super looking forward to what the new Samsung Note 20 { or whatever Samsung will call it } will look like along with what's under it's hood. 

Rumours of a couple of different variants to be launched to cater for people's different wants and needs.

Looking possibly like an August launch - maybe.

There even seems to have been an accidental leak of what it may look like !

Accidental  ! Hmmm  

From techradar.com/news/samsung-galaxy-note-20-ultra-official-render-leaks-from-samsung-website.

This image isn't officially from Samsung.This image isn't officially from Samsung.

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈 

Current Phone ~

Samsung Note 20 Ultra 5G SM-N9860_256Gb SnapDragon 865+

Samsung One Ui 3.1/ Android 11.

12 REPLIES 12
Hikari
Pioneer
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
Yeah, I am excited for it as well. I am planning to preorder standard Note 20 as soon as becomes available. My Note 10 is cool but I am hoping that improved battery life on the newest flagship will be give me even better experience. I was never fun of "Plus", "Ultra" versions as I prefer smaller screen size. I even moved away from Samsung few years back to fave Xperia Compact phones but then Note 10 came out as was compact enough to be comfortable to use and powerful enough to let me enjoy it 🙂
JAMES4578
Superuser I
Superuser I
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

Not in the market myself but looks impressive, not quite official word though.   You can  view short video here 

Hikari
Pioneer
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
Did you guys seen this news https://www.phonearena.com/news/samsung-galaxy-note-20-ultra-5g-fold-2-prices-specs-leak_id125714

if this is going to be true then my pre-order plans are going to shatter drastically. I was expecting £999 the most and about £350-£450 for the trade in of my Note 10 so that would make me pay £650-£550 for Note 20 (anyone can dream 😜). Unfortunately £1200 for the lower version will make me stick to Note 10 until Black Friday deals or longer 😉
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Superuser II
Superuser II
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

Right now I'd take the pricing in that report with a pinch of salt.

Samsung won't want to price themselves out of the current marketplace especially after people being furloughed  / out of work and those with disposable income watching carefully on what they spend it on.

I won't be trading in my Note10 + 5G to Samsung as it holds more value when selling the phone privately.

In the Uk I think £1,100 is a good price point.

We'll see @Hikari 

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈 

Current Phone ~

Hikari
Pioneer
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
I am really hoping that you are right @BandOfBrotbers . If Samsung price it at £1100 then I will think twice before I buy it but any price under £1000, I will do it as soon as I can.

I just go with the trade in because is easier this way. If I sell it on ebay they will take a total of 12% as fees and I still need to pay for secure and tracked shipping.... blah... Will just trade it in 😃
BandOfBrothers
Superuser II
Superuser II
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

I don't use ebay myself to sell @Hikari 

Too many negatives for me.  :winking-face:

I once sold the Note 8 to Samsung and got a fair price. £300 which then was taken off the price of the Note 9.

I however prefer to sell to family, friends or works colleagues as I get a better price i.e Samsung offered £300 for the Note 9 but I sold it for £500 privately.

or I'll keep the Note 10+ 5G as a back up or stick with it - who knows. :winking-face:

I'll make my own personal decisions once it's released , seen it on the Samsung Unpacked Event and people are then using it on YouTube etc and then have hands on at a Samsung Experience Store.

It needs to surpass my current phone and bring something new I want to the table.

I'll want the top model - I always do ! :smiling-face:

Exciting times ahead.

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈 

Current Phone ~

BandOfBrothers
Superuser II
Superuser II
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

Screenshot_20200710-055623_Samsung Members.jpg

Current Phone ~

BandOfBrothers
Superuser II
Superuser II
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

So today's the day people.

Hyped to meet the Samsung Note 20 Ultra today via the Samsung Unpacked Event and then onto viewing the YouTube Un boxing's and reviews.

Along with visiting my local Samsung Experience Store to have a play with the working retail demo models.

😎

🌈 Stay Safe & Stay Alert.  🌈 

Current Phone ~

JAMES4578
Superuser I
Superuser I
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

The Z Fold 2 should also be interesting ,  may wish to see a short preview from CNET here or just wait for main event.