Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Note 20 Ultra 5G Heating Issues

(Topic created on: 01-09-2020 09:55 PM)
samiamind
Apprentice
Options

I purchased the new Samsung Note 20 Ultra 5G 10 days ago, I have issues with the phone heating up a lot, during charging, or when walking while my phone in my back pocket, or even when talking on the phone for a while, I never had any issues with my old Samsung Note 9/512 gb, also the battery in this phone should last most of the day but it doesn't last till early afternoon, most cases I'm checking messages/emails/web surfing.

I called Samsung Technical support and asked to reset the phone or close the apps to minimize the usage of  the battery or causing the phone to heat up, nothing worked, they asked me to Samsung authorized dealer for further testing, I called the authorized dealer and explained to them the issues that I have on my new phone!! They told me that they could only diagnostic test and they cannot open the phone to  test the board, they also asked me to do a factory a reset and if this doesn't work then call Samsung and ask them to replace your phone.

Anyone has any issues like me, help is appreciated.

Go to solution
21 REPLIES 21
Mojeed62
First Poster
Options

I am having the same issues on my Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5g bought less than 3 months ago. I need a fast solution please 

GeminiJanet
Voyager
Options

Bring the phone back to samsung and demand a replacement. 

This is a fire hazard.  DO NOT CALL SAMSUNG SUPPORT--THEY ARE USELESS.

RETURN PHONE TO STORE ASAP.

0 Likes