I'm using a different phone to you but no I've not experiencing these issues since Android ¹³ with Samsung One Ui 5.0 update and the following minor update after it.
Your phone wouod show you a pop up message saying it was overheating and in the extreme shut itself down.
Have you seen this pop up ?
If this was my phone I'd start by using these generic troubleshooting guides.
- In Device Care use the optimisation tool.
- Ensure all apps in your Playstore and Galaxy Store are updated.
- Tryba soft reboot by turning the phone Off and then back On.
- Safe Mode > https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-to-start-my-galaxy-device-in-safe-mode/ turns off downloaded apps and themes etc which may highlight an app or theme that's causing conflict.
- Clear Cache Files from the phone's System Partition Section > https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-clear-the-cache-on-my-device/ You may need to insert your earphones or hook upto a powered On Laptop to access the Clear Partition Section. This may help with lag or stutters as this clears the phone of old/unused or broken cache files.There is also a Repair Apps option in the Menu System too.
- Use the diagnostic tool in your Samsung Members App.
- As a last resort back up and Factory Reset.
- A Samsung Service Centre can assess the phone.
If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate. Take care. 😎
Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²² Ultra 256Gb in Phantom Black.
The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "