Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung galaxy note ultra 20 5g

(Topic created on: 14-12-2022 08:22 AM)
Landy5
First Poster
Options
Since I did the latest update on my phone its been overheating and battery going flat really fast. Which I am needing to charge 3 plus times a day.

Is anyone else having the same issues.
3 REPLIES 3
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I'm using a different phone to you but no I've not experiencing these issues since Android ¹³ with Samsung One Ui 5.0 update and the following minor update after it.

Your phone wouod show you a pop up message saying it was overheating and in the extreme shut itself down.

Have you seen this pop up ?

If this was my phone I'd start by using these generic troubleshooting guides.

• In Device Care use the optimisation tool.
  • Ensure all apps in your Playstore and Galaxy Store are updated.
  • Tryba soft reboot by turning the phone Off and then back On.
  • Safe Mode  > https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-to-start-my-galaxy-device-in-safe-mode/ turns off downloaded apps and themes etc which may highlight an app or theme that's causing conflict. 
  • Clear Cache Files from the phone's System Partition Section  > https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-clear-the-cache-on-my-device/ You may need to insert your earphones or hook upto a powered On Laptop to access the Clear Partition Section. This may help with lag or stutters as this clears the phone of old/unused or broken cache files.There is also a Repair Apps option in the Menu System too. 
  • Use the diagnostic tool in your Samsung Members App.
  • As a last resort back up and Factory Reset.
  • A Samsung Service Centre can assess the phone.

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate. Take care.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
N1NJATH3ORY
Voyager
Options
Download Good Guardian and run App booster that week fix all your issues it's on Galaxy store
0 Likes
Kav23
Journeyman
Options
I'm having the same issues. Literally have to have the phone plugged in constantly! They need to fix it. Literally trying to force people to upgrade its not right
0 Likes