Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung galaxy note 20 ultra

(Topic created on: 26-09-2021 08:01 PM)
anastarling
Apprentice
Options
Hi, i need some help, i got this phone about a month ago, and i ported to vodafone from ee, and since i got this phone , i do not receive OTP texts from bank , i tried everything, i spoke with the bank, contacted vodafone, did a lot of settings, i even replaced the sim, and i still can't receive OTP frim bank, i am so disappointed , i don't know what else to try. Any advice for me please!
0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
nowdeleted
Big Cheese
Options
I had to re register my s21 with the bank I had a s10. But to use the new phone I needed a 1 off code.
0 Likes
anastarling
Apprentice
Options
I might sound daft , but how do i do that, because the bank didn't mention anything about it
0 Likes
nowdeleted
Big Cheese
Options
Can you log onto your account ?? As when I changed phones I had to wait for the code for the new phone.
Now I get all the notifications
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
So there's definitely no block list feature activated in your settings?
0 Likes
anastarling
Apprentice
Options
Nope, i checked, no block list activated
0 Likes
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
Very strange. All I can think of if there's some sort of premium number bar (even though it's not a premium number by the bank) .... which is set by Vodafone?

I am just clutching at straws for suggestions for you.
0 Likes
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
One way to eliminate the phone is if you put your Voda sim in another device then try the process with the bank. If it comes through then you know its something to do with the phone.

If it doesn't then its a network or bank issue... most likely Voda.

Or Pete007 suggestion may be the solution.
0 Likes
anastarling
Apprentice
Options
Thank you for the suggestions, today i tried the sim in a different phone , and it didn't work( not a surprise) and i tried not only the bank app, but samsung pay and klarna . So at this point i am almost sure is Vodafone's fault , but still so disappointed because i cannot make them understand my issue 😔 they just keep me in loop from advisor to advisor and so on..

Anyway, thanks a lot both of you for your answers.