Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra - Latest Software Update Issue

(Topic created on: 26-03-2022 12:44 PM)
AprilA13
First Poster
Options

Hi Samsung Community.

My phone was just in the process of going through the update. It's been stuck on the Samsung logo for about 30 minutes now... previous updates have never taken so long. I've done soft reset about 3 times and it gets stuck on the logo every time. What's happened to my phone? it was working just fine before I tapped to install update.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Is this happening on both Wi-Fi and mobile data connection  @AprilA13  🤔 

I assume the update is from your phone's software update section so is a validated update.

Assuming you have ample internal storage left also close down all your apps in mumti tasking g and then go into your settings and device care and run the optomise wizard to clear up Ram.

Then use > https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-clear-the-cache-on-my-device/ You may need to hook up to a Computer or insert your earphones to enter into recovery mode. 

Then try again.

If this fails perform a Google Search for more information.

Samsungs Help Page is > How-to-troubleshoot-software-update-issues. 

A very last resort could be to Back up and Factory Reset.

I wish you all the best. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
shieldy
First Poster
Options
If the user is having all these problems, my questions to you are... what part of booting up and sticking on the boot logo dont you understand? If its sticking their how is @april13a supposed to do all that you have suggested? I'd suggest taking the phone back to samsung, I have with my faults and they condemned the phone after 3 attempts at a repair.
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

The thread was created 3 weeks ago.

My reply is time stamped also 3 weeks ago.

As the Op didn't respond at that time I hoped some generic advice here helped, including advice to Google Search, or they sourced help from Samsung @shieldy 

I'm happy to hear Samsung helped you with your faulty phone.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes