Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra - Dispatched in the UK yet?

(Topic created on: 18-08-2020 12:47 PM)
SmartieCar
Explorer
Options

Any of you guys that pre ordered the note 20 ultra in the UK have it dispatched yet? My order still showing pre order. I have seen in the US peoples have been shipped and some already received. Just curious! 

**UPDATE: Mine arrived Friday afternoon! Woohoo! 

41 REPLIES 41
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Yes it can be frustrating  when deliveries do not go to plan,having used your own time  (though of course can be case with a variety of companies) Glad a few of you have others who can help you out 😀

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Thank you for your insight @StargazerUK 

How are things now with your phone and battery ?

There are a few conflicting posts on different forums where people are either getting poor or good battery usage including Exynos and SnapDragon versions.

When I get mine this Monday I'm doing a clean install and as per my usual disable Google Chrome etc.

Some SnapDragon version owners are reporting theirs are not lasting as long too.

For me as long as it lasts a day with my own usage habits I'll be happy as I prefer to charge overnight.

If it does not after a few days of usage and battery discharges and recharging I'll send it back.

This makes interesting reading https://www.sammobile.com/news/galaxy-s20-96hz-refresh-rate-mode. 

Stay Safe. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes