Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra - Dispatched in the UK yet?

(Topic created on: 21-08-2020 04:02 PM)
SmartieCar
Explorer
Options

Any of you guys that pre ordered the note 20 ultra in the UK have it dispatched yet? My order still showing pre order. I have seen in the US peoples have been shipped and some already received. Just curious! 

**UPDATE: Mine arrived Friday afternoon! Woohoo! 

41 REPLIES 41
fx777
Explorer
Options

Saw your posts regarding the missing deliveries, lots of comments on Samsung's UK Facebook support page too. Seems lots have had dispatch emails from Samsung and DPD, but upon tracking it with DPD it just says they have received the order but not the parcel yet.  Mine was supposed to be coming Thursday (email from DPD Weds night saying so), then I rang when it didn't and they said today as it missed Weds collection, however it still hasn't, and the DPD tracking shows they haven't received it yet.  Something weird is going on but the worse thing is that there is zero communication from Samsung on the topic - they have ignored 3 emails sent to them, and trying to get through on the phone is nearly impossible (I waited over 1 hr on hold) then eventually got through to someone who was difficult to understand (accent) and the line was very bad.  Extremely frustrating when you spend over £1000 on something. 

0 Likes
SR75
First Poster
Options

It sounds to me like Samsung are taking and processing the orders but don't have the stock!

0 Likes
fx777
Explorer
Options

Lets hope thats not the case, as both the Tab S7/7+ and Note20/Ultra are all still showing as in stock.  As we are getting actual DPD tracking numbers I suspect its something to do with that, the shipping, or lack of, but i'm only guessing 🙄

Marc_Bannister
Pioneer
Options

I finally have an update on my order guys, on DPD's website it's now showing they have my package, and is on it's way to their Larkfield Depot and should be arriving Monday. Only bad thing is, I'm working Monday and cant be in for the delivery... Hopefully you all start seeing updates for your Note20 Ultras soon.

Screenshot_20200821-233422.png

BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Marc_Bannister 

Aren't you sick on Monday ! :winking-face:

Seriously though when DPD text you with the timeslot etc you should be able to re arrange the delivery.

Mine comes Monday so I've been told and I'm lucky that my partner is going to be in to sign for the phone.

🌈 Stay Safe & Stay Alert.  🌈.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Yousaf99
Journeyman
Options

Have you managed to get an update? From what I'm being told is that it's been accidentally cancelled by Samsung and ill need to reorder again. Which I refuse to do

0 Likes
Marc_Bannister
Pioneer
Options

I'd love to be sick on Monday! Unfortunately I'd already taken the day off on Friday for the delivery. Not sure how much they'd believe me 😂😉

Edit: My Dad has said he'll stay home and wait for the phone to arrive before leaving for work so hopefully it'll come before 10.30 like i requested it to the other day.

niruna95
Journeyman
Options

I got my delivery update this morning with a time slot for today- hopefully it turns up with no issues!

0 Likes
Jfeng
First Poster
Options

Please note not preorder , i was told i was gonna recieved mine by today by the online samsung product help people, however it seem, they are currently out of stock and refusing to deal with the issue once you have purchased the goods

0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Marc_Bannister 

I did the same i.e take an annual holiday  !

Fortunately my partner is in Monday and can sign for my delivery- bless her.

If you paid the £3.99 for before 10:30am delivery by DPD then they'll honour that.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes