Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra - Dispatched in the UK yet?

(Topic created on: 19-08-2020 04:12 PM)
SmartieCar
Explorer
Options

Any of you guys that pre ordered the note 20 ultra in the UK have it dispatched yet? My order still showing pre order. I have seen in the US peoples have been shipped and some already received. Just curious! 

**UPDATE: Mine arrived Friday afternoon! Woohoo! 

41 REPLIES 41
Dennycrane
Pathfinder
Options
Hello SmartieCar, I think you'll find that the Note 20 Ultra 5G has a release date of this Friday 21st August. So that's when you should receive it, if that's the day you chose. Also check your confirmation of order email for any other information.
0 Likes
TJJ69
Student
Options

Hi

I ordered the Galaxy Note 20 Ultra and received a dispatch notice this morning. Its coming via Dpd, however I have no idea as yet to when it will arrive as the tracking doesn't show anything as yet. it could still be the 21st. :smiling-face:

SmartieCar
Explorer
Options
Thanks TJJ69
TJJ69
Student
Options

I thought I'd send you an update, according to Dpd they are delivering today, I am just awaiting a 1hr timeslot.  I hope your  preorder status has changed 🙂 

M17tty
Pioneer
Options

Mines turned up today from Samsung. Live buds in box too. New galaxy watch has also turned up but not the additional strap I’d ordered, that’s coming Friday apparently.

HolaAmigo
Journeyman
Options

Excellent! Enjoy! Think the carriers will send them tomorrow for Friday delivery. 

SmartieCar
Explorer
Options
so jealous!!! no update for me yet! am heartbroken! 💔
0 Likes
SmartieCar
Explorer
Options
so lucky! enjoy!! 👍😁
Yousaf99
Journeyman
Options

I'm so annoyed, mine was due to be delivered today but was returned back to samsung.. no one seems to know what's going on... anyone else experience this?