Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G! Media Volume Pin Code!

(Topic created on: 10-03-2023 09:32 PM)
N1NJATH3ORY
Voyager
Options
Hello, does anyone know the factory pin code to remove volume restrictions off ? As I never ever set one up ? I've even enabled pincode to lock the phone that works fine but I can't turn off the pin in volume limit l.

volume is set at full volume that's not a issue please see screenshot for what I mean thanks 

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hi @N1NJATH3ORY ,

Did you get this brand new or second hand? Have you checked the classic default passwords 1234 or 0000? 

I have been having a look at this at the office phone and it seems that the only way to turn this feature off is by entering the right password or by resetting all the phone settings from the phone Settings> General management> Reset settings. 

N1NJATH3ORY
Voyager
Options
Brand new sealed box imported from Singapore to UK and yes I've tried default passwords 1234 or 0000 resetting takes to long so I'm stuck in other words! I'll try again I just updated to march security patch maybe that might allow me to unlock it! Thanks for your help!
CrazyFrog
Explorer
Options
Try putting your 4 digit security code in which you set up when you set up your phone
0 Likes
CrazyFrog
Explorer
Options
Or if you entered a 6 digit etc as if you were unlocking the secure folder
N1NJATH3ORY
Voyager
Options
Hello, that's the thing, i never setup one,
i always use a pattern, but I did try a new passcode. I set one up, then i locked the phone. Then I unlocked it via pin, went into volume media limit. I inputted the new pin code and it still says it's wrong! Seems like I'll have to do hard reset! I hate doing that as it takes ages to setup phone apps customization etc
N1NJATH3ORY
Voyager
Options
Secure folder nice I forgot about that nice one!
0 Likes
CrazyFrog
Explorer
Options
How do you open your secure folder? mine only allows me to open it via a pin!, sorry can't think of any other way other than a master reset but just backup prior so it should be smoother.
0 Likes