Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G Bluetooth ?

(Topic created on: 24-02-2023 04:11 PM)
N1NJATH3ORY
Voyager
Options
Hello, I'm using Sony XM4 headphones with my note 20 ultra there's a issue with volume I've got 15 steps volume 

When I turn the volume max last two steps it sounds like the volume goes low it's not max I can remember my headphones would rumble on my ears like awesome bass now I can't get them to sound like that 

I've checked everything I have no limits set on volume so what could this be ? It does the same thing on the tab s8 ultra volume full will step down volume on the last 2 steps ? Any suggestions please ?

1 REPLY 1
N1NJATH3ORY
Voyager
Options
UPDATE!!!

Today I had a play with my mates Sony Xperia 1 MK III wow that phone is a beast I paired my Sony XM4 headphones my goodness the sound is way better on the Sony more bass more louder and last 2 steps it's gets louder it doesn't step down in volume!

Samsung so this is a issue with Samsung phones or codec (LDAC) something is not right I'll try resetting my phone if this don't fix it I will wait for the one ui 5.1 update if that don't fix it Samsung you will be losing me as a loyal customer over a decade strong I've been with you but Sony are doing a proper job on the hardware and software what's the point of spending all this money and I can't even use it to it's full potential Samsung sort it out!
0 Likes