Did you mean: 

Original topic:

samsung Galaxy note 20 - new contract deal expensive

(Topic created on: 10/09/20 19:34)
wayneh2121
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

Trying to get a new contract deal but it is so expensive I have always get Samsung but it look like I have to look at other options 

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
AndrewL
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

@wayneh2121: As the Note 20 is a recent flagship device, monthly contract costs are expected to be relatively high compared to other phones. You have the option of checking available payment plans directly with your network, or exploring the Pay Monthly Network Contract options at the purchase stage on our website. To find out more, please check the link below. 

https://www.samsung.com/uk/smartphones/galaxy-note20/buy/

0 Likes
Jasonseery
Helping Hand
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
it may be recent flagship but take it as a blessing, its underpowered and over heating with the exynos chip even though other places get the snapdragon that we pay the same money for but get treated less, awful battery to, so shop around, I know 4 people who sent it back
0 Likes
kradcliffe
Pathfinder
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

I sent my one back and ordered the Note 10 plus. It's 25 percent off at the moment and not that much worse. It has a better Exynos chip with no overheating or battery drain and it's about to get OneUI 2.5 as well. Only £749. Bargain.

0 Likes
ThomasQvs
First Poster
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
try getting a sim only contract... im on 3 .. its only £10 for the 1st 6 months then £20 later .. included unlimited data,minutes and texts... Then buy the Samsung note 20 or ultra from the Samsung experience store.. . you can pay slowly under their interests free monthly payments options ... .. try it out ..
0 Likes
wayneh2121
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
After reading all the reviews I don't think I get 1 now as all the bad thing I have read the battery over heating and other
so if this a flag ship phone it is not very good just over priced
0 Likes
kradcliffe
Pathfinder
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

Been some posts on the Internet about the markup on the Note 20 ultra and its horrific.

https://www.androidauthority.com/samsung-galaxy-note-20-ultra-bill-of-materials-1157163/

0 Likes