Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Care repair service

(Topic created on: 12-01-2022 08:39 PM)
cfarrell2
Apprentice
Options

I sent in my note 20 ultra in for repair under warranty.  Backlight was flickering.  I get a call saying that they needed my payment info.  I call back and they told me it would cost around 300 to repair it.  I declined and told be to send my phone back since it worked fine besides it flickering.  The phone was in perfect condition when I sent it in.  They sent it back and this is what it looks like.  Looks like someone put a screwdriver to it

IMG_20220112_150945703.jpgIMG_20220112_150940347.jpg 

6 REPLIES 6
Beth_S
Pathfinder
Options

Oh, dear! We recommend getting back in touch with them to explain what's happened @cfarrell2

adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
Looks like it was damaged in transit.
0 Likes
adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
Did you take photos of the device before sending it off? It's very important you do so just incase of instances like this one.
0 Likes
cfarrell2
Apprentice
Options

Unfortunately I did not beforehand.  I sent the phone and then got a cheap replacement phone right after while I waited for this one to get fixed 

0 Likes
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Just wondering if the phone turns on. Check to see that the phones serial number and IMEI numbers are the same. They will be on the box the phone came with when new on the label.
Just in case the wrong phone was sent back to you.
Definitely get back in touch with Samsung customer support as soon as possible.
0 Likes
cfarrell2
Apprentice
Options

Just checked same numbers.  Called and been switched to 3 different departments.  On hold now are about 30 mins