Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S20 note ultra heat

(Topic created on: 04-05-2022 09:40 PM)
Lawrynas
First Poster
Options

Hi, so I purchased used phone for a couple months I havent any problems and was happy with my purchase 100%. Just later after update I noticed that its started to overheat but not reaching 50degrees, its stays from about 40 to 45. Phone have no lag no bugs, just simply started to heat just when scrolling facebook or using chrome or email. I have tryed all the things, clear cathce, factory reset, everything, got new updated it to one ui 4.1 android 12, but its the same, and battery draining kind a fast, for just a scrolling it in facebook ti gonna be drained in 3-4hrs. When phone is connected to superfast charging and at the same time im scrolling, battery charges very slow as well, even if the phone is not hot. The memory is not owerlof, from 256gb im only used about 50gb of memory. Exynos cpu

Is that could be software related problems, or battery? Or processors? The hotest part of phone is top beside cameras. 

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Some apps are battery hogs 2 of which you have mentioned. High battery use creates both drain and heat. As long as your phone doewarn you of overheating, the internal components should be fine.
Lawrynas
First Poster
Options

Thanks for your answer, but strange thing is that once I purchased phone there was no problem at all with the heat problem whilst using chrome or facebook... 

0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Try all of these things. This is what I do especially after a firmware update.
1. Clear your system cache
2. When in recovery where you cleared cache, also use repair apps.
3. Go to Galaxy Store, download and install Good Guardians and run App Booster.

This should hopefully help your battery life and heat. Let me know if you notice any improvement.
0 Likes
Lawrynas
First Poster
Options

Thanks I will try tomorrow, and will let you know how its getting on.

0 Likes