Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rubbish customer service

(Topic created on: 16-05-2021 06:52 PM)
Julie84
Voyager
Options
Well though my phone was working on after getting my sim replaced to be facing the exact same issues after factory testing my phone having weefix out and getting a new sim but still my phone is intermittent with not receiving any txt or phone calls. One min it works the next it doesn't. Iv swapped my sim into sim slot 2 and it's working the now but Ali samsung ate saying is it needs another repair. When are samsung actually going to admit that the note 20 ultra is a pile of rubbish with that many fault they just keep fobbing ppl of instead of actually doing something about it.  My next step to this is im going to the ombudsman  as nothing is getting done and to be out of pocket with a useless paper weight at this price is daylight robbery.
13 REPLIES 13
kradcliffe
Voyager
Options

I had the Exynos version. Same issues with GSM signal and call issues. Display looked washed out and discoloured. Battery life was abyzmal.

I've now imported the N9860 Hong Kong Snapdragon version and it's a completely different phone. It's fast as hell, battery is great and the display is bright and vibrant. It also doesn't drop calls. Only restriction is that Samsung Pay is region blocked but I use Google Pay anyway.

Honestly it's a copletely different phone and was only £800 all in. A bit of a bargain considering Samsung still want £1179 for the really really inferior UK Exynos version.

Julie84
Voyager
Options
Yeah iv heard slot of people saying this. Samsung are now booking another repair which is a joke best thing is the weefix u can't chose a tone last time I had to leave work early to get them or your landed with a call out charge of £60. If I could ski this and get some cash back I would bit unfortunate I wouldn't burding someone with this with all the problems samsung really need to start taking responsibility for they're useless phones
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Did you try the options I mentioned in wee-update. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Julie84
Voyager
Options
I tried my sim in my sons phone for half a day and it worked no problem his is a payg phone plus the signal I got was far better than in my phone same network just different phone. Not bought another son as yet as samsung told me to try my sim in a different phone to see if works and it did
0 Likes