Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rubbish customer service

(Topic created on: 10-05-2021 12:45 PM)
Julie84
Voyager
Options
Well though my phone was working on after getting my sim replaced to be facing the exact same issues after factory testing my phone having weefix out and getting a new sim but still my phone is intermittent with not receiving any txt or phone calls. One min it works the next it doesn't. Iv swapped my sim into sim slot 2 and it's working the now but Ali samsung ate saying is it needs another repair. When are samsung actually going to admit that the note 20 ultra is a pile of rubbish with that many fault they just keep fobbing ppl of instead of actually doing something about it.  My next step to this is im going to the ombudsman  as nothing is getting done and to be out of pocket with a useless paper weight at this price is daylight robbery.
13 REPLIES 13
Julie84
Voyager
Options
Week today had the weefix it out to look at my phone got told before they came to do a factory reset and make sure no password etc on the phone to which I did anyway the guy was really nice took phone done test to come back and say my battery health is at 97% and there's no faults coming back he said really I shouldn't have factory reset it as if the fault was they're with me preforming a reset on it would have wiped it clean I said I got told to do it. So moral of the story is if u wanting them to look at it phone don't factory reset it leave a is as u might clear the faults that's present at the time. So got told not to restore my phone with the back up I done Iv to fresh install all my apps again use it a week see how it goes. So no further forward yet hopefully my emails, txt and calls Start playing ball after the rest. I did contact my network provider to be told they're is no problem on they're end  so heard hoping.
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
How old is your phone and are you a heavy user? Just wondering as you said your battery health is at 97%. Battery health is something I worry about alot as I'm a heavy user and want my 6 month old s20 to last me till march next year. Thanks
0 Likes
Julie84
Voyager
Options
I got my phone I September no not a heavy user. I asked the tech guy if that was acceptable he said its good since I bought it in September personally iv no idea. The same thing happened again with my phone no txt or calls so back to square one really
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
That is really weird why that's happening.
0 Likes
Julie84
Voyager
Options
Yeah I know its baffled me
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Have you considered picking up a Payg sim card for your particular network @Julie84 and use that to see if texts etc work OK ? 

If your phone model is an unlocked to all Network's version them try another Network's sim payg card.

This is a good process of elimination to rule out the phone at issue.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Julie84
Voyager
Options
I went to there network and got them to do a sim swap so I'm currently trying that just now if all else fails I'll give that a go
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
I went an ordered a s21 ultra. Didn't need to as I had the note 20 ultra. I remember saying to myself my note 10+ had a better screen. Even replied to someone's post saying this. I sold my note 20 ultra after comparing it to the s21 ultra. I don't have a green tint anymore nor whites looking yellow. The s21 ultra runs smoother also in my opinion. It's a shame as I liked the note series. Maybe I just had bad luck with a bad display.
0 Likes
Julie84
Voyager
Options
Yeah I don't blame u the note 20 ultra seems to have slot of issues and complaints. I'm on the verve of just giving up all hope and or of pocket I'll never give samsung any more of my money is a joke that such a big company have this bad of customer services there good at taking your money but not helping fix problems. My partner has a £100 phone and honestly beats this hands down on battery performance the lot just goes to show dearer isn't always best.