Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restarting alone

(Topic created on: 18-09-2021 04:51 PM)
Aly27
First Poster
Options
My Samsung Note 20 Ultra 5G it started with being hot-ish at the back, then I noticed that the screen is frozen when I want to press on an app amd tonight restarted alone twice . I am planning to go with my phone to be checked next week,  but I was just curious of anyone else had the same issue?
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Gingerninja88
First Poster
Options
I get it quite a lot when 5G flicks on. Have you done the device battery care settings. I also use a fan cooler app! 👍🏻
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
Normally, issues you're describing happen if there are too many apps running in the background. It could be there is a technical issue so it does need to be checked but make sure you are using the battery and device care option in settings. Go through all the options to maximise your phone performance

One good example is the use of "auto restarts" in the automation section... it is good and healthy for the phone to be restarted every so often. Believe it or not, there are people out there who never turn their phones off at all... its on in the day and on over night on charge... this isn't good for the device.

Hope your issues are easy fix.