Original topic:

Quality control and standards

(Topic created on: 06/11/20 21:37)
Pixmovi
First Poster
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
I see a lot of phones still have problems like battery or stuttering etc
Its not like Samsung don't have any experience Who was that they don't test their phones before they ship them out. 
I've seen videos where they drop brand new 2k phones to see how much damage it receives. 
Phones are probably snapped in half in laboratory tests and screens tested with fire and knives.
With all that experience of the note, android and s series I can't possibly believe they ship their phones out with battery and software issues.
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Julie84
Voyager
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
well I can assure u I'm having problems as are the others that have commented or asked for advice on hear or social media yes u are right they test there phone but not all phones hence them having batches that are fine others that are not. do u honestly think people would make up the fact they're having problems i for one I'm not i would like nothing better than to have bought a phone that worked great no problem and another point is iv sent error reports to Samsung and they have also stated they can see battery draining and giving me ways to try help which hasn't. plus explain the update with the battery performance if they also don't see a problem with it that's prompted for the exynos version as the snap dragon battery seems to be fine!
0 Likes
Pixmovi
First Poster
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
I'm not saying that there aren't any problems with the phones that people have have what I am saying is that the problem is not coming from Samsung at least not Samsung based on a a technological perfection or imperfection output of phones to people.

0 Likes