Original topic:

Protection for the camera module 📸

(Topic created on: 01-11-2020 08:36 AM)
MadalinK
Helping Hand
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
Hi everyone, 

I received my new Note 20 Ultra yesterday and even though I have watched tones of reviews and videos online, I was shocked by the size of the camera bump when I took the phone out of its box. 
I kind of like it, gives the phone something unique. 
But because of its size, it is prone to scratches. I was obsessed with keeping the camera on my Note 10+ scratch free and a year later, I can say that I'm proud of the fact that I have achieved that.

There are a few glass protectors on the Internet, but I was wondering if someone actually used them. Do they affect the photo quality? Because that could be an issue.

Thank you 

Current phone : Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G 512GB
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Fiona26
Troubleshooter
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
My Note 10 + doesn't have one single mark on it. Thats from being used since its release date. Looks new out of the box. My Note 20 ultra has the Whitestone dome protector on front. and I bought a tempered glass for the camera module which covers the glass. Always cased I have a little change around with cases. I was using the I - Blason cozmo case at the time when I noticed the corner on the camera module on the frame there is 2 tiny marks. How? i have no idea but I'm guessing its from being put in my coat pocket and zip caught it. It' so annoyed me. Even if it is the smallest marks. I haven't notice any difference with photo quality with one on the camera, I have read that others do.
MadalinK
Helping Hand
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
My Note 10+ is the same. I've always kept it in a case and with a screen protector on, and now 1 year later looks immaculate.
I want to do the same with this Note20 Ultra.

Have you noticed any downgrade in the picture quality since you installed the tempered glass on the camera module?

0 Likes
Josuwa
Navigator
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
I am a Photographer and got a Note20 ultra... I had tried one glass for camera glass protector... I didn't found the difference with nd without protector but I took it out becoz I have a cover with good protection hump and I wanna use my Note20 Ultra to it's limits... if you wanna buy then I have a link here in Amazon.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B08C5B7PVJ/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_N5ONFbF90XGMP
MadalinK
Helping Hand
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
Thank you, I will check it out.

Josuwa
Navigator
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
you're most welcome mate