Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems after the last update: no sim card, no last update info, samsung pass error, cant update cause of registery error!

(Topic created on: 28-09-2021 12:12 AM)
BigBird00
Apprentice
Options

And many other, come on Samsung, what the hell? I walked up today with no network signal, tried everything from cleaning sim, to factory reset. Which wasn't easy because you can't do it without Samsung pass which I cannot access, it's just turning the wheel and nothing happens, can't log in. I manage to do it by recovery mode. But didn't help, none of found tips didn't help, clearing cache etc. I'm stuck, can't even see what was the last software update because there isn't any.  And when I try to check new update I get register error. Can you help?

5 REPLIES 5
kev62
First Poster
Options
I am unable to send texts to certain people after my update !@!
0 Likes
Rūmøur
Navigator
Options
Welp...another user facing similar issue. I've been facing this since August after i did the July security update. Since then absolutely no signal or service. There have been several people complaining about similar issues since August. I'm facing same. Just waiting for one ui 4 update. If that doesn't fix this I'm shipping the phone back.
0 Likes
Merlins23ultra
Navigator
Options
Have you wiped the cache, always worth doing after a system update. 🍀
0 Likes
BigBird00
Apprentice
Options

I wiped everything, even the whole system, and put it back on. Didn't help, today phone is going for the repair.

0 Likes
Rūmøur
Navigator
Options
Any update??
0 Likes