Did you mean: 

Original topic:

prize winners

(Topic created on: 31/10/20 23:08)
musicalgoose
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
Why is it that prize winners are not announced for the Lucky Dip competitions. Starting to think that the completions aren't real and they are just used to see what numbers actually.ise the Samsung members forum 
10 REPLIES 10
Easty
Helping Hand
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
Exactly what I think , big con
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5g
Samsung Tab S6 Lte 256gb
Samsung Galaxy Watch
Josuwa
Navigator
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
yeah They should post the winners to the community or news... so that we could expect good... or be happy seeing that... otherwise no hopes
Julie84
Voyager
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
yeah seen that myself first time I done one never seen any notification on who won etc. when I was in Huawei forum u even got a voucher for just participating on some discussions. I recieved a £25 e voucher for submitting a picture i took with my p40 pro as did the others.
Easty
Helping Hand
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
I swapped from Apple to Samsung last year when I really wanted to swop to Huawei , the only reason I didn't was over Google app issues , gutted as I really like the look of there phones , tablet pro and new Gt watch , they seem to have good deals on aswell last weekend unlike Samsung who up there prices and don't give a rats ***** about updating UK devices regularly
Samsung Tab S6 Lte 256gb
Samsung Galaxy Watch
Easty
Helping Hand
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
Isn't it strange how the Samsung Mediators on here never comment on this type of subject ? They know its a con just to get people interested in products so that you buy them as there's no hope of winning them , should be investigated really , maybe we should start a petition with the government, if you get enough signatures Mp's have to debate it don't they ? Could put a link on forum , that'd get the mediators commenting ! 🤣
Samsung Tab S6 Lte 256gb
Samsung Galaxy Watch
Julie84
Voyager
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
yeah totally I was a bit worried about moving over to a phone that didn't have Google but most day after a bit I got used to it and managed to use it like I would any other phone just different ways of using it my tsb banking app worked,fb,whatsspp ebay u had to use the Internet brow but that didn't bother me and the email application I used was blue mail worked without any hassle. the p40 Pro that I had was fantastic the camera was in another level to this Samsung. the only thing u would say about the phone was it was slippery to hold but most phones are that are made of glass
0 Likes
Easty
Helping Hand
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
Can I ask why did you swop to Samsung then ?
Samsung Tab S6 Lte 256gb
Samsung Galaxy Watch
Julie84
Voyager
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
yes absolutely and to be honest the Samsung drew me towards getting it I like the design I liked the sound of it minus the exynos chip. I always as I call it get magpie syndrome like shiny new things lol. always change my phone sooner than I should. regretit now but hey how lesson learned. I'm kinda leaning together mate 40 pro now
0 Likes
oddsockally
First Poster
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
I actually just won an S20 ultra with them on the last lucky dip - I thought the email was a scam initially as so many are nowadays but it wasn't and I got the phone 3 days after the email letting me know I had won. Pretty cool.