Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

preorder claim Rubbish

(Topic created on: 28-09-2020 06:55 PM)
BushaNapthali
Student
Options

Terrible customer service! Not happy or impressed taken it to twitter also!!! False advertisement with regards to preorder of my note20 ultra, after a month of waiting around I have been  told that my claim isn't valid!! To my surprise I was sent back to my network provider to be told there isn't anything they can do, 12 attempts later and a month of waiting and still nothing rubbish samsung!!!! #backtoapple #dontbefooled

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
nananic
Apprentice
Options
mine keeps doing the same thing, been passed round and round by Samsung.. complete joke
BushaNapthali
Student
Options
take it to twitter, its the only way they will listen i have just had a message from them all because of twitter, how funny!!!20 plus calls later
0 Likes
IllogicalCapt
Pioneer
Options
I had them ask for proof that mine was a preorder twice, I sent them the confirmation with the order id and then a copy of the receipt I got from o2 when I collected it from store when I made the claim, which both had matching order numbers... they then declined it asking for the same proof I had sent them... so I did so again, they then sat on it for another week so I called them and told them I had sent it, a human at the end of the phone then validated it for me and I was able to claim the buds.. but a chew on
0 Likes