kay202020
Apprentice
Options
Any one facing problems with their pre order for the note 20 ultra
81 REPLIES 81
Arch13
First Poster
Options
same here. i even received an email saying ì will get my parcel in 20th and here we are on 21st ,no communication regarding the delay . i tried to speak to customer care , i waited 50 mins to speak to one and had to disconnect the call
0 Likes
kay202020
Apprentice
Options
I hope all youtube blog makers read this and take it on board and mention this mess up by samsung

Hi everyone. i posted a message on here this morning and read all reviews so far. it seems as if samsung have thought they are UNTOUCBLES, do as they wish. They think people are dumb and stupid. Me and my entire family have been very loyal customers of samsung for over a decade but today decide its time to leave samsung and move to some other company. VERY CHILDISH MOVE BY SAMSUNG. SO MANY PEOPLE UPSET AND FRUSTRATED.

Time to leave samsung and move on everyone.
Redders30
First Poster
Options

Yep still waiting for my pre order note 20 ultra and dpd are still saying they don't have the parcel. I dont get what's happened to Samsung but 

0 Likes
HowieMitchUK
First Poster
Options

Same Problem here the issue is at Samsung they are blaming major systems problems and are looking to offer me £25 compensation but to be honest that is poor customer service. No communication was received for confirmation of the delivery of my Note20 Ultra which was supposed to be 21 Aug. Also I am onto the complaints department and I have asked 4 times now for a refund and they are totally ignoring my request and still pushing to give me the £25 compensation. So I have now raised a dispute via pay pal in the hope that I can get my money back that way. 

This is such a poor level of service, I normally buy my Note from third party sellers and had stupidly believed that buying it from Samsung would be easy! 

0 Likes
7o9
Journeyman
Options
I preordered on the 5th August Ultra205G, GW345mm and buds live... My sister ordered the same but on 10th August... Come the 19th August guess who has her phone buds and watch.

All i got was the buds and watch and told phone will come friday for sure... Did it come. Did it F. Got a message at 0524 this morning saying my phone will be coming on Monday. How is that possible for someone to order after me and receive before me. This has been an unprecedented disaster. If it wasnt for the trade ins of note10+ and old GW I would have gone elsewhere for my preorder... Next year I think I might. Because this has been a shambles. Can't get a hold of anyone and they send out scuffed rubbish like this... Does no one do any quality checks
0 Likes
Lewnote
First Poster
Options

Dpd say they have my parcel its making it was to my nearest depot and its due for delivery on Monday the 24th but I paid for it to be deliverd tomorrow so hears to hoping it comes tomorrow 

0 Likes
7o9
Journeyman
Options
Does anyone have an email for Samsung complaints every time you go to contact us and select the email option it just bounces back to another contact us page. This I feel is deliberate
0 Likes
ADL73x
First Poster
Options

No update from DPD since Weds, still says no parcel. Paid for Sat after Friday didn't happen. Still nothing. Mystic Bronze Note 20 Ultra 512Gb. Only available to those who didn't order from Samsung. 

0 Likes
akudja
First Poster
Options

Same with me

0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hello All.

Samsung Note 20 Ultra 256gb Mystic Black.

Samsung Buds Live.

Samsung Black Leather Clip on case.

Pre ordered for delivery for 21/8/20

I paid £3.99 for delivery before 10:30.

On the morning of delivery I reviewed the following email and text message.

Screenshot_20200822-061538_Email.jpg

Screenshot_20200822-061354_Messages.jpg

So it appears from posts here on the Samsung Community Forums and the Social Media Platforms that some have received their orders in full or in part, and some have had theirs re scheduled.

The reason hasn't been given by Samsung or DPD but I can only personally surmise that slots for delivery on Friday were affected due to demand. Again only my assumption.

It is annoying as I took yesterday Off as annual leave and I paid £3.99.

I've been in touch with the Twitter Team and as soon as my order has been fulfilled I'll be asking for at least the £3.99 refunded which I feel is a reasonable request.

So until Monday I'll continue to use my current phone.

🌈 Stay Safe & Stay Alert.  🌈

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes