kay202020
Apprentice
Options
Any one facing problems with their pre order for the note 20 ultra
81 REPLIES 81
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

What type of problems are you facing with your Pre Order @kay202020  ?

🌈 Stay Safe & Stay Alert.  🌈 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
kay202020
Apprentice
Options
i paid £3.99 for it to be delivered before 10.30am. Dpd saying parcel not received from samsung
0 Likes
adz2ka
First Poster
Options

I'm in the exact same position. I paid an additional £3.99 to get delivered before 10.30, yet DPD's tracking suggests they don't even have the item yet? Is this just lazy couriers not updating their system?

0 Likes
fos123ice
Student
Options

Seems to be an ongoing problem with communications between Samsung sales and the delivery service provider. I too had received an email from DPD my phone was to be delivered yesterday (20th Aug) but then when I checked the tracking number it said it hadn't received the parcel from Samsung yet. Not sure when it will be delivered now. Not happy..!

OllieN
Explorer
Options

I wonder if this is just down to how busy they are at the moment. I received the same email from DPD on Tuesday morning saying that it would be delivered on Wednesday and it sat there all day Tuesday saying that DPD hadn't received the package. Yet come Wednesday morning it was out for delivery and sure enough, arrived bang on time. 

0 Likes
Bod1
First Poster
Options

Exact same thing here. payed for the pre 10:30 delivery and have been told it wont be delivered until the 24th. 

Called them yesterday to ask why its not dispatched they said they would get back to me which they never did

Messaged their live chat and they assured me it would be delivered today. 

Tried calling today and ive been on hold for over an hour. 

Terrible service, would rather just cancel and buy it in store or from Amazon

0 Likes
Hasman
First Poster
Options

Same issue here. Received email and text from. DPD saying will be delivered yesterday (20th) waited all day nothing came nor did the status update on DPD website tracking. Haven't received any 1 hour delivery slot even though its supposed to be here before 10am so I guess they still have approx 10 minutes lol. DPD is useless, they just keep telling me to contact shipper as they have not received the parcel yet

0 Likes
Members_qhHrV0t
Student
Options

Same here! Been told DPD haven't got the parcel yet and to wait until Monday / Tuesday 😞

0 Likes
huwf
First Poster
Options

Same problem here, ordered my S20 yesterday and paid extra to have it delivered before 10:30. DPD say they haven't received it yet. Judging by everybody else having the same issue it seems Samsung have dropped the ball on their logistics.

As someone who hasn't bought a Samsung before I'm not impressed, they are one of the biggest mobile phone companies in the world but can't get their logistics right? Very disappointed. The before 10:30 delivery slot only cost £3.99 but why offer it if they clearly know they wouldn't be able to fulfill it?

0 Likes