Did you mean: 

Original topic:

pre order gift still not received

(Topic created on: 03-12-2020 07:52 PM)
Johninkflow
First Poster
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
Way past 45 days and still no buds live with my pre ordered note 20 ultra, always been samsung but the service this time has been a let down! Hopefully its just a one off!
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Annie989
Voyager
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
I think u have to send a email with ur receipt to them to get them
0 Likes
Johninkflow
First Poster
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
i did it was verified then nothing till now
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Superuser II
Superuser II
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

I'd suggest to have a word with the department that runs the offers i.e online team.

There is also email contact for the online store team too. Well there is for the UK division.

When I Pre Ordered my N20 Ultra from Samsung UK on their Online Store part of the ordering process was to choose my preferred freebie  to which I chose the Buds Live which then came a short while after the phone.

Current Phone > Samsung Z Fold³ 5G.

0 Likes
davehorne
Voyager
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

My comment won't make you happy.  I initially bought my Note 20 Ultra through Samsung (here in the Netherlands) and received the Ear Buds.  They were decent, but for me, they looked like jewelry, almost feminine.

Within several weeks of receiving my package from Samsung, my phone provider, Vodafone, offered the same phone for €185 cheaper, but of course, with no free gift.  I returned my Note 20 and Ear Buds, got my money back from Samsung, and bought a new Note 20 Ultra from Vodafone. 

I ordered and received the new Bose Quiet Comfort ear buds (from Bose) and am now happier.  The Samsung Ear Buds are pretty good but I never liked their looks. 

Just my two cents.

Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G \ 256 GB
0 Likes