Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pre-order free buds- missing from the box when delivered!

(Topic created on: 16-09-2020 09:47 PM)
callen
Apprentice
Options

I am absolutely furious,  so, I got home tonight, my parcel was waiting for me. It looked a bit squashed, I opened the plastic  bag which was stuck to the packing box. The box was not sealed (the tape is still in place), inside the box the black paper was ripped, a packing note inside and no buds. The email clearly states that customer service is available 8am to 10pm, I rang at 8.05p. And got a recorded message asking they were closed, they close at 8pm.

What do I do? How do you prove they were not there

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
TRY2HELP
Helping Hand
Options
my was seal the outer plastic only the box was not seal every thing was still they, I think the reason for the box not seal is because so you can use it as the return box if you need to.
0 Likes
TRY2HELP
Helping Hand
Options
I think the delivery guys or the delivery port have steal your buds 😭
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @callen 

When I received mine the buds were in a sealed plastic bag in a sealed brown box held in place by black paper in a sealed buds live retail box.

In the UK we have an email address for the Samsung Online Shop Team. If your in the UK let me know and I'll share the email address.

If your not in the UK then as well as trying to call Samsung again look for an email address for your region of Samsung.

They'll have to investigate i assume.

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

callen
Apprentice
Options
Hi, yes I'm in the UK. Thanks for the advice, to be honest I'm so disappointed with samsung over all, I'm not impressed with the phone, even that had to be replaced as it had a deep scratch on the screen when I got it, fortunately the inside of the box was marked so it was clear that the damage happen in the box, the packing was terrible. I'm still having problems with it freezing and getting hot, they want me to send it off for repair but to me it should be replaced. Wish I'd kept the Honor I had.
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

When buying from Samsung UK online they give 28 days as a cooling off period to have the phone swapped or refunded with no quibble.

However after 28 days it's a repair only.

The email address for the Samsung UK Shop Team is @samsunguk.zendesk.com

It might be a downloaded app that's causing this problem with freezing.

Try putting the phone into Safe Mode which disables any downloaded apps and leaves the stock ones working and then see what happens.

It will warm up with use especially it seems with using the camera or extended game play.

callen
Apprentice
Options
update

samsung have really bad customer service, they are basically calling me a liar now. I will not buy Samsung again and will not recommend them to anyone.
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

That's not a good outcome @callen  😞

So as I see it your options are to let this go or if it was my situation I'd send an email to Samsung's Uk CEO department which is something I had to do recently to push for my refund of the Samsung N20 Ultra Exynos version.

Did you raise this with the courier company too ?

0 Likes
callen
Apprentice
Options
thank you for your comments and help. yes the courier rang me, the plastic bag/envelope was intact, that was not damaged but it was stuck to the inside of the box inside, it was only when I split the plastic and pulled it off the box that I found the plastic was stuck to the inside of the box. its all in one piece and the white paper covering the sticky seal of the box is still intact, the box had not been sealed. I know I should just let it go, its not like I'd paid for the buds, they were free but I'm just so mad about the whole thing. I might try the CEO. thanks
0 Likes