Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Power Saving Mode On All Times

(Topic created on: 17-05-2022 11:31 PM)
ItzZia
Navigator
Options
Is it a good idea to keep Power Saving Mode on at all times or no?
0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
Not unless you just use the phone for calls, texts and web surfing. It's severely restrictive to the processing power of the CPU and GPU and also stops GPS working. What you can do is use adaptive battery mode for apps. The phone learns your usage patterns and will suspend apps you are not using to save power
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Unless you are low on battery or not near a charger for a length of time, you shouldn't need it.
You've got a powerful phone, why not use it. Otherwise pointless getting a phone with the features and processing system if you curtail it.
Personally if the phone has the abilities and features, then I'm going to want it all available and I do set everything up to max normally and still get a day out of the battery normally
ItzZia
Navigator
Options
Is it like power saving mode? If not, how do i do that on my Note20 device
0 Likes
ItzZia
Navigator
Options
Ok.
0 Likes
ItzZia
Navigator
Options
I remember on my previous Samsung device I had my power saving mode turned on automatically whenever I battery has a lower percentage. It usually starts to turn on when it goes below 40% i think. I'm not sure.
0 Likes
ItzZia
Navigator
Options
So If I want power saving mode to be turned on automatically, could I do that on my Note20 device?
0 Likes
ItzZia
Navigator
Options
Actually it's fine. You see i do get lost sometimes and forgetting stuff easily
0 Likes
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
You can set a bixby routine to turn on power saving mode, when your battery gets to a certain level. Screenshot_20220518-064506_Bixby Routines.jpg
0 Likes
Tariq_786
Pioneer
Options
It's called Optimised that is the option you need to choose
0 Likes