Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

POOR rollout of Note 20 ultra 512gb/ shipping delay

(Topic created on: 05-09-2020 08:50 AM)
bmetjoe
First Poster
Options

I swear this happens every year with every flagship phone. This is the first time I pre ordered and I would expect that I would at least recieve it on time. Some people report getting their phone early. My order just kept getting pushed further out. This is a bit ridiculous that this sort of thing happens every time I order a phone. Contacted customer support via phone and chat. Both try to assure me it will ship out soon. But alas it does not, the expected delivery date just gets pushed further out. Order canceled.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
BB8U
Pioneer
Options
Not good to hear, I also pre ordered the note 20 ultra and it didn't arrive on time but am returning it anyways because of the battery
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

My initial delivery was for Friday launch day but due to the phone not being supplied to DPD in time I received the phone on Monday 24th.

Samsung Note 20 Ultra.

Mystic Black.

256Gb.

Purchased from Samsung UK.

I usually buy mine from my local Samsung Experience Store but I wanted to take advantage of the free Samsung Buds Live  :winking-face:

🌈 Stay Safe & Stay Alert.  🌈 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
heyitsmebuddy
First Poster
Options

It's the 6th, it's been a month, no phone...... expected delivery date just was pushed back again to the 13th... smh this is crazy, something ain't right, something is up, I feel like our money is being used to build the phone, lol because wow, how does the biggest phone company in the world not get delivery or shipping right? It's a conspiracy, I swear...

0 Likes