Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor quality pictures on Exynos.

(Topic created on: 01-08-2021 08:26 PM)
Mattthelegend2020
Navigator
Options
Can anyone tell me why my photos are coming out purple with artifacts? Here's some photographs from last night walking home through the graveyard. I'm using the standard Samsung camera.  Everytime there is a software update the camera quality degrades.  

0 Likes
13 REPLIES 13
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
Make sure the glass on camera lens is clean, also what was you doing In a cemetery at night?
Mattthelegend2020
Navigator
Options
I was walking home through it from work and the glass is definitely clean.
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
OK, have you tried clearing the camera's data storage in the apps settings?
See if that helps.
Mattthelegend2020
Navigator
Options
I've done both but I'll check the camera performance later and check it.
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
OK, let me know if the pictures improved or not.
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

The camera sensors are compensating for the lack of light. If the purple was black the rest of the photo would be significantly darker. 

0 Likes
Babishko
Hotshot
Options
I assume you are using flash in your photos Matthelegend?. My recommendation is to avoid using flash in open spaces at night or you will always end up with this artefact problem. Yes your 'subject' will be lit by the flash but background detail and exposure will be poor. Save your flash for indoor subjects in the dark or low light or whatever. I recommend you experimenting with night mode on your camera. You can get some impressive results using it believe me. 👍👍
Mattthelegend2020
Navigator
Options
The photos I've taken are at night with flash and using the standard camera 📷and pro mode and night mode but still get blurry images and especially in the background. Is it normal even when your not using zoom to get unsharped images?
0 Likes
Mattthelegend2020
Navigator
Options
Do you have snapdragon variant or exynos?
0 Likes